Theme Engines's Theme Editor

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

iridius

Theme Engines's Theme Editor

Post by iridius »

I googled this and came up short.
In the help file for MediaMonkey it says you can edit the .mskn files using Theme Engine's Theme Editor, yet it has no link and I can't find a website about it, can someone guide me in the right direction?
thanks
david
iridius

Post by iridius »

Is it the KSDev Theme Engine
at www.themeengine.com
Peke

Post by Peke »

YES.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts

Post by Guest »

i don't look like it is free anymore? i guess i will keep with version 4.45 which is the last one i got.
8)
iridius

Post by iridius »

Okay, thanks, I downloaded it, I installed it and it edits the mskn fine, but I can't find the right fonts to change the color of the text in the track list to one color and the text in the now playing to another... I posted that somewhere else, but no response yet. thanks
iRiDiuS

Post by Guest »

the fonts can be found in the tree list of the editor.

they can be changed in there it just takes some searching for me to know what ones can be changed.?

I have found that the fonts on the menu bar and the word search.
and the alert font for telling you to upgrade to get the file monitor.

are all controled by the desktop fonts of the scheme of the computer the skin is on. so make those look good for black and they should be alright.

but i have changed the font colors in the tree list and playlist area.
so that can be done with the editor.

Roving Cowboy / keith hall.
not logged in yet just checking messages in a hurry.
iridiusTemp

Post by iridiusTemp »

I went thru the font tree and changed all the black fonts (the color I have in the track list area and the playlist) to bright green then one-by-one changed them back to black. My Logic was that I would see when the green turned black in the playlist, but this failed as both the playlist text and the track list text changed back to black on the same font. ListTextMain, so I don't know if I can change it any other way? Which is unfortunate, because the background I want in one frame makes it hard to read in the other...
anyone know which actual font names are = to the fonts, the names are a bit cryptic.
thanks
iRiDiuS
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You can download a free version of Theme Editor (4.41) from my website.
Last edited by trixmoto on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

iridiusTemp wrote:I went thru the font tree and changed all the black fonts (the color I have in the track list area and the playlist) to bright green then one-by-one changed them back to black. My Logic was that I would see when the green turned black in the playlist, but this failed as both the playlist text and the track list text changed back to black on the same font. ListTextMain, so I don't know if I can change it any other way? Which is unfortunate, because the background I want in one frame makes it hard to read in the other...
anyone know which actual font names are = to the fonts, the names are a bit cryptic.
thanks
iRiDiuS
you know re reading this i see that you want different images but are trying to use one.
so what frame you trying to background the image for. there are 3 background images needed for monkey one for now playing one for tree view and one for main list.

those 3 images are not in the theme.mskn they are out side the theme file and just in the folder with the winamp player images.

you don't need to make the fonts in both areas work on the same image just make a different image for the other frame.

just make the image in the backgrounds very pastel so the fonts can be read easlie.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.