Change font color

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Change font color

Post by Guest »

I tried to add a background image, but found it was too dark and that I couldn't read the black font that all the library info is written in. I looked in the skins files, and all options, and couldn't find anything.

How can I change the font to say white or turquoise...?

thanks
david
EAJ

Post by EAJ »

i believe the only way to edit the font colour is with in the the .mskn file (which can be extracted from an actuall theme .wsz file).

You will need to use a theme editor to do this, one can be found somewhere here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/contrib/artw ... monkey.txt

I must admit, it would be nice to have this as an easily changable option in future!

Post by Guest »

the only font it is easy to change is the one in the title scroller of the song

it uses the font number in the fonts ini file only thing is it uses the number system in the mskn theme editor so you need that to find the right number.

Roving cowboy / keith hall.
iridius

editing the .mskn file, but still don't know which font?

Post by iridius »

I wanted to edit the fonts for available tracks in the Now Playing List to be Black, while the available tracks in the Library/Track List to be white and the Tree List to also be white. Is this possible.

I changed the theme.mskn of Aqua to see (using ThemeEditor)by KSDevelopment Under Fonts I changed the color of ListItemTextNormal from Black to White, and all three (as well as many of the Options dialog windows fonts & tree). Is this the right font to change? Or are there other ones that will change the color of the individual components as opposed to what seems like a global change?
thanks

Post by Guest »

unknown by me i just am trying to get one working also i have changed the font colors in the detail lists to the right under the different objects and it always seems to go back to what it was?

i have changed the fonts and colors by clicking on the fonts link in the tree then getting all all the lists of fonts and what color they are. but i cant seem to find the right font for some things? so i am thinking maybe some of them can not be changed? like the word search on the command bar i just cant seem to find that one? it keeps to the same color.

roving cowboy / keith hall.