Can someone Make...

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

alveryx

Can someone Make...

Post by alveryx »

A dark skin or mediamonkey? Like mostly black but with some sort of texture and easy to read contrasted text. Preferably a more industrial look. I have absolutely no graphics skills and I really like dark skins. I currently use the Gray Monkey skin, so if its based on that but made darker that'd be fine/ Thanks a lot in advance for whoever decides to undertake the creation of this skin.
tommae88

Post by tommae88 »

well, i dont know if i should be releasing this since its just a modified skin, but i will at least give credit where it is due, all of the original stuff came from TOMSOLO who made the aGrayMonkey skin, i have just modified certain graphics/fonts to suit my needs, they are a little darker than the other skins that i have seen at the very least so hopefully this helps...

this skin pack is available at one of the following urls:
number 1: http://myfilestash.com/userfiles/tommae ... yskins.zip
number 2: http://mydls.250free.com/files

the pack has 3 different skins and weighs in at about 550 kb, and 2 of these three skins comes with alternate backgrounds, one of the skins is basically worthless (dark gray, so i wouldn't suggest using that one, for the sake of time and bandwidth i won't even show a picture of it).

now, with each of the below skins all you have to do is extract the zip file to the mediamonkey/skins directory. after this go to choose a skin and make sure to check the "overwrite the skin background" checkbox and choose the backgrounds directory in the mediamonkey/skins directory to find the playing, tree, and list pictures to replace the originals with. once you find the directory choose one of the styles that corresponds with the name of the skin, and make sure the scrolling checkbox is checked for all of the possible options. hopefully those are easy enough instructions, i dont think i made them too difficult =/, thanks again to TOMSOLO for the aGrayMonkey and GrayMonkey skin, enjoy these.

if you have any comments, please feel free to offer some criticism, i'll try and improve these/make new ones if they are horrible.

edit: sorry, i didnt see that the site wasn't working anymore, i'll upload it to a diferent site tonight, hopefully no one passed over this skin because of that =/.

option 1: (improved_dark_gray with improved_dark_gray2 backgrounds)

bigger

option 2: (improved_dark_gray with improved_dark_gray backgrounds)

bigger

option 3: (light_gray with light_gray backgrounds)

bigger

option 4: (light_gray with light_gray2 backgrounds)

bigger