Carbon Skins - NEW MonkeyRok 5.1 themes (2010-05-09)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Eyal

Carbon Skins - NEW MonkeyRok 5.1 themes (2010-05-09)

Post by Eyal »

== Carbon ==

About: Made with some elements of an old skin for Windows.
  • Includes InfoPopup box, horizontal MicroPlayer, matching themes for MonkeyRok, LyricsViewer and Enhancer 0.17 plugins.
  • Features: Resizeable horizontally, standard 5 playing buttons, MUTE button, Close and PlayingList buttons on Mini and Micro Players.
  • MicroPlayer width can be changed by editing MicroPlayerH.ini file. (Instructions are in the file).
Main Theme (click image for high resolution):

Some elements:

== Carbon Stone ==

Main theme with MonkeyRok and LyricsViewer (click image for high resolution):

== Carbon Stone Technicolor ==

With 8 additional recolored versions made by Jagged, this is an impressive package of 9 skins!

---------------------------------------
History:
2009-06-18 = Carbon SkinPack v1.0 first release
2009-06-19 = Carbon Stone SkinPack v1.0 and blue wallpaper
2009-07-06 = Carbon Stone Technicolor SkinPack v1.0
2010-05-09 = MonkeyRok 5.1 theme updates *NEW*

NOTES:
  • Skin Package includes skins for MediaMonkey, MonkeyRok 4.x, LyricsViewer and Enhancer.
  • Blue Wallpaper is a zip file containing bitmaps files in 3 different resolution formats.
Downloads:
via MediaFire:
Carbon SkinPack | Carbon Stone SkinPack | Carbon Stone Technicolor SkinPack | Blue Wallpaper
Carbon for MR 5.1 | Carbon Stone for MR 5.1 | Carbon Stone Technicolor for MR 5.1

via FileFactory:
Carbon SkinPack | Carbon Stone SkinPack | Carbon Stone Technicolor SkinPack | Blue Wallpaper
Carbon for MR 5.1 | Carbon Stone for MR 5.1 | Carbon Stone Technicolor for MR 5.1

Enjoy :~)

Eyal
Last edited by Eyal on Sun May 09, 2010 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
rrfpacker

Re: Carbon Skin 1.0

Post by rrfpacker »

Another clean skin. It's beautiful. I would like to see the stone grey skin. Again, really nice.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Very old school; thanks Eyal.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Very nice and I like the one way you made one complete installation package. And I would be interested in seeing the skin with the alternate background.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay OKAY OKAY can i have my pencil lead back please :lol: :lol:

had to say that cause that is what it reminded me of. the color of my tray where the lead is kept. 8)

edited in.

now that EQ is a great idea? i had thought of putting the words bass trib.. mid and high under the sliders
on the normal eq but never had the idea to turn the sliders to get room for the wording. thats a great idea.
:D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Tarkus Shakti

Post by Tarkus Shakti »

I have a new favorite skin ... Thank You!

TS
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Thank you my friends, I'm glad you like the skin.

@RC you should know it's not possible to modify the equalizer shape. The one you see is Enhancer DSP plugin for Winamp. See this thread for more details: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=35689

So here it is, Carbon Stone skin, with a different background for panes and menus.
Also available: the blue wallpaper I made with Photoshop.

Main theme with MonkeyRok and LyricsViewer (click image for high resolution):

Please see first post for download links.

Eyal
Tarkus Shakti

Post by Tarkus Shakti »

I'm not seeing any differences between Carbon and Carbon Stone...?
Can you point the differences out?

Thanks

TS
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

It's very subtle but look at the grey background:

Carbon

Carbon Stone

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Dang ...... now I have to post a new screenshot ..... :P
Stop Button Freak
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Eyal wrote:Thank you my friends, I'm glad you like the skin.

@RC you should know it's not possible to modify the equalizer shape. The one you see is Enhancer DSP plugin for Winamp. See this thread for more details: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=35689

Eyal
oh really now! um? i can change the thumb images. i can change the buttons i can change the background on the eq window, i can change the background in the track sliders. i can move the sliders left and right if i want too. editing this in about the moving sliders i remembered how i did it and it was doing beta testing of mm 3.0.3 i just tried it now in a skin for 3.1 and i can no longer move them sideways. bummer.

why can't i turn the sliders sideways and make them go like that all it should take is placement adjustment like with the volume and balance. i'm updating my monkey hi fi tuner skin i'll have to take a closer look at how that can be done. it might just need something added in to the settings.ini file for the equilzer or make its own ini file in order to move them up and down.

i had thought you found a way with a script. :-?

yes i have done everything except make the slider go sideways on the eq. its all possible.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Jagged

Post by Jagged »

If you downloaded "Carbonstone Skinpack Technicolor" you need to re-download from the new link below. I made some mistakes in the first presentation. All should be well now. July 7, 2009

Carbon Stone Technicolor Skin Package

Carbon Stone
Red
Yellow
Orange
Blue
Violet
Purple
Green
Aqua

I'm just lookin' for a 'thumbs up', then I'll electrify the link.

Last edited by Jagged on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Wow! Good idea Jagged.

However I think windows frames should be left grey.
It's supposed to be metalic frames.

It's up to you. :wink:

Good job. Go for it! :D

Eyal
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

isn't that just a recolor of eyals new skin? :-?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Which is why Jagged was waiting for Eyal's permission. :)
Stop Button Freak