MM-Ultimate v2.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 skin )

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

Thanks for posts, i'm working on the colors...

for the yellow-bug:
it's right for now there isn't a section in the theme.mskn - but it's possible to make one for changes there???
i'm searching in the script's but nothing change...
it will be in the programmcode of mm???
if anybody can help i want it blue!!!!!!

the popup's and menu i'm still working about

but how i can change the colors of the tooltips???

thanks for help, i will do my best but i'm only a carpenter!!
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

MM-Ultimate 1.8 is on the road...

the yellow-bug is not solved :x :oops:

i've made some color changes, added some function to the players.......
hope it look a little bit better now :)
wish you a happy weekend...
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Thanks Mac Master. Have a nice week-end too.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Oh, I really like that you put ratings in the microplayer. And the gain level that moves in the volum bar of the player. That's a cool Idea too.

Nice skin. And getting better at each realease. :D
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

Dreadlau wrote:Oh, I really like that you put ratings in the microplayer. And the gain level that moves in the volum bar of the player. That's a cool Idea too.

Thank's at you!! suggestions will be needed for making things better...

you can also control the volume from the microplayer now:
move the mouse over the gain level and the button for volume control will apear :-?

hope that someone can help to resolve the yellow-bug.............
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

don't worry about only being a carpenter. :o

your doing better then your governtment they can't even get rid of the trash. :-?

and you've done that several times now for what people thought was wrong with your skin. :wink:

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

A suggestion:
The now playing track is hard to locate in now playing and library panes. Maybee you could give it a color in addition to being bold.
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster wrote:
Dreadlau wrote:Oh, I really like that you put ratings in the microplayer. And the gain level that moves in the volum bar of the player. That's a cool Idea too.

Thank's at you!! suggestions will be needed for making things better...

you can also control the volume from the microplayer now:
move the mouse over the gain level and the button for volume control will apear :-?

hope that someone can help to resolve the yellow-bug.............
You know, I was going to ask about adding the ratings to the microplayer but thought you'd never squeeze ratings into such the small size - BUT YOU HAVE! That is great! The volume control is nice too.

You are one heck of a carpenter, keep up the great work.
urlwolf

Post by urlwolf »

Using 1.8.
Best skin for the monkey ever.

One bug report: large fonts don't work.
They are exactly the size of the normal fonts.
Extra large fonts do work though.

Also, how do you resize the player? I see the corner thing to resize, but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

Dreadlau wrote:A suggestion:
The now playing track is hard to locate in now playing and library panes. Maybee you could give it a color in addition to being bold.

it's just bold.
i can't change only this color. it's the same color of the tree.
also i don't find to change the background
the same thing is the textcolor of the yellow-bug item.

for now i think the major work is done...

will see to make some icon changings for this skin.

also i've made a black version of the batch art finder - available at my MacMaster Support Site

would anybody like a lighter version of mm-ultimate???

@ urwolf can you explain better your problems?
runtherisk

Post by runtherisk »

MacMaster, I love this skin! Recently I had asked Trixmoto if it was okay to manipulate his animated dark skin in MonkeyRok to more reflect your skin. With his approval, I've changed most of the images to my liking, however i can't find an easy way to change his standard grey slider bar to your ultimate slider bar. Can you offer any suggestions? or is it easy for you to to change/manipulate the animated dark skin in monkeyrok to match your ultimate skin? Thanks again for the great skin.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

urlwolf.

you can't resize it because you need to click the minumize button to get it out of full screen mode. then the grabber on the lower right will move the player/resize the main player.

if your asking about the floating player that depends on wheather or not he made it resizeable.

MacMaster add an 2 state active bitmap to the item for text in the listview of the theme mskn file then you can add in any images to the background of the text area to make it stand out.

this is what i did with the jade monkey and trucking monkey, and a few others i think? was add in a bitmap image on those items to beable to change the text area's look, and to be able to change the selected bar's color in the listview.

if you don't understand what i mean. then download my jademonkey skin. undo all the zip files to get it where you can see the theme.mskn and then open it in the skin engine. look for the same location you need to for the list view area. and then see what i did in there to get the image if still confused.

select that item and then go to the top of the skin engine and use the copy button. then click on the open button don't save anything if it asks. just go to your skins theme.mskn file and open it. then go to the same place in it that you copied the part from my theme.mskn file. and select that item in your file. then go to the top and click on the engines paste button.

now you see it copied my code to your theme mskn file you can delete the same thing from your file. then go to the right code list of the engine for that copied item and change all the information to match yours. and change the name by taking the copyof. out of it. so its back to what it needs to be.

now look at the bitmaps for that item and see where they are trying to go. make sure you got a good image to use there and change both bitmaps in that item to the same one. now you have changed the text area from a flat image to a active bitmap that covers it with a new look.

that area the 2 state active bitmap needs to be added for the requested change in your skin by the other poster is the "list box " object and the "item" is the thing that needs the bitmap added to it.

when added there it changes only the selected item with the image the inactive item such as the playlist in the tree will be the normal sel.png file in use. that is why it needs to be the 2 stateactive bitmap.

to much to understand at first let me know.

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.

8)
urlwolf

Post by urlwolf »

Thanks Keith,
Way too much work to get it to work, it seems.
Any way to solve the fonts issue?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

sorry it seems i confused you urlwolf. :o

your part of the message was this. :D
  • urlwolf.

you can't resize it because you need to click the minumize button to get it out of full screen mode. then the grabber on the lower right will move the player/resize the main player.

if your asking about the floating player that depends on wheather or not he made it resizeable.
the rest of the message was telling them how to fix the font issue in the listview when it was selected.. you know a 1000 words for a picture but i don't have any picture of what to do so i had to say it.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
gab

Post by gab »

The left hand pane in the options dialog box is unreadable. Unselected items are white on a light background.