Someone.. please tell me what this skin is? I need to know!

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

thebachellor

Someone.. please tell me what this skin is? I need to know!

Post by thebachellor »

I've searched everywhere on this forum for this skin, but I couldn't find it.

It's the last skin on the third page of the "skins" sticky... a guest posted it.

I'm on my pocket pc so I can't post it directly here, but if someone could for easy reference that would be cool.

Anyway, can sooomeeeeeone tell me what it is and whee I can download I? thanks.
thebachellor

Post by thebachellor »

Sorry... it is in the 3rd page of "screenshot" thread, not the skins thread.

Please help!

paulmt

Post by paulmt »

If you mean the last screenshot on page 3, without seeing the player it's a little hard to say but it could be "Brushed Monkey, though slightly modified.
Monkey Rok has also been edited to customized colour screen as well
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

paulmt is right that is brushed monkey

and trixmoto did it. you can find it on his site.

it might also be on the skin's download page of monkeys download site.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
thebachellor

Naw, i don't think its Brushed Monke exactly...

Post by thebachellor »

I think is a variation of his theme...

because the theme right above it Brushed Monley, but the person who posted the theme in question has some changes to his (purple scroll bars and matching MonkeyRok as well)

So where exactly can I find this one?
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

You'll have to hope that this guest sees your request, or you can modify the skin yourself.

The skin is like something between Brushed Steel (Bernd Graf) and Brushed Monkey (Trixmoto).

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).