A few things that didn't get translated

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

Pablo

A few things that didn't get translated

Post by Pablo »

I'm done with the translation of the default and DB files and still see some english text:

* In some of the clasiffication drop-down lists (tempo and quality) I see a "none" (in English) option. I had to translate this word but in the default.po file, not in the db.po which is used for these lists.

* In the Search and AutoPlayList dialogs, advanced tab, the Order By drop-down list has all the terms in English.

Pablo
Pablo

Also the scripts...

Post by Pablo »

Also anything related to scripts is in English. Since scripts aren't part of the translation framework I'm not sure if this can be easily solved... there seems to be an esier part (changing the DisplayName entries in the script.ini file) and a harder part (looking inside the scripts themselves).

Pablo
rusty

Non translatable elements

Post by rusty »

Pablo,

Regarding the non-translatable items you described:

Items in the database such as autoplaylists, quality levels, etc. are now localizable via a new DB.po file that's been added to the latest mm-local.zip. See: http://www.songs-db.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1323

Re. scripts, we'll correct that problem in the next build, with new strings for all scripts that are bundled with MM.

-Rusty
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Rusty,

I think I wasn't clear enough. I do have the db.po file. Now I have the quality and tempo in Spanish, but in addition to the terms I translated there is a "none" option in those lists. Same with the "Order by" options in Search|Advance... eveything around is in Spanish but the options are in English.

Thaks,

Pablo
jiri

Post by jiri »

Pablo,

'none' string isn't by default supplied by MM, you probably got it to the list of values by scanning your collection. Thus it cannot be translated this way.

As for 'Order by' strings, they will be ok in the next release.

Thanks,
Jiri