PODCAST LIST [#15299]

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

mattw1

PODCAST LIST [#15299]

Post by mattw1 »

Hi. I'm new to Media Monkey and use it mostly for podcasts at this point. I have a list of about 15 podcasts that I am subscribed to. I do not download the podcasts, I just stream them with MM. It works great. What I would like to be able to do is view ALL of the podcast episodes that I am subscribed to by date at the same time. In other words, I know how to view a list of all of the podcasts by date for each particular subscribed podcast at a time, but I have not been able to figure out how to view a list of all of the individual podcast episodes across all of my subscriptions in the same list at the same time. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, could you tell me how? Thank you.
Lowlander

Re: PODCAST LIST

Post by Lowlander »

I don't think this is possible for non-downloaded episodes.
mattw1

Post by mattw1 »

I had a feeling that might be the answer. Thanks for getting back. Hey MM, there's one for the suggestion box!
Thomas320

Post by Thomas320 »

I think I am also facing this issue.
Did you get any proper solution?
Peke

Post by Peke »

Main problem here is that Non downloaded episodes are not fully Added into library and do not fall under the search.

Anyway I added this as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=15299 for future versions.

Happy New Year!
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts