can't exit or close the program

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Berrander

can't exit or close the program

Post by Berrander »

When I try to click the X/Close button on the top right corner of the MMW window the program doesn't close like it normally should and like all others apps do. I click on it but everything stays the same. I can click many times but nothing happens, the apps just keeps on showing as it already does.
Same problem with when I try to close it by going to its icon on the Windows task bar and then waiting for it to pop up and then click the X at top right. It also doesn't close it.
Same for when I try it by right clicking its icon on the W task bar and then choosing Close Window.
So all 3 methods fail to close the MMW app on my Windows 10 Pro (w/ all latest updates). And I have the most recent v of MMW installed.
Lowlander

Re: can't exit or close the program

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey are you running and do you have any extra Addons installed?

I presume File > Exit also fails to close?
Berrander

Post by Berrander »

I run MMW version 4.1.21.1875
No, I don't have any extra addons installed, just the standard installation exe file.
Yes, File > Exit also fails to close.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... p?f=7&t=69 Give it a two minutes after close before you save the log.