Double guilty entries in Track List

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

jochen69

Double guilty entries in Track List

Post by jochen69 »

Hello,

aufter update to version 4.1.10.1778, i delete the entries of db and read from beginning.

The first time, it needs about 2 days for about 430 thousand tracks. It seems ok.

After the second or third start of MM, don´t know exactly when, i have double entries. I checked the file in properties of both double entries and it shows exactly the same file on disc. Both of them a black highlighted.

After start MM again, in properties i saved to update entries, it need´s over a day to actualize, although in properties is active only when date of file changed.

Now i have 821 thousend track entries by physical about 430 thousend tracks! (It´s still reading)

Don´t know whether it´s a bug, but it seems like.

How can i help you further to get a solution?

Thank you
Jochen

(Sorry for bad english. I´am a german)
Lowlander

Re: Double guilty entries in Track List

Post by Lowlander »

Capture the duplication happening in a debug log (step 4b) and send the log to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69
jochen69

Re: Double guilty entries in Track List

Post by jochen69 »

Hmmm,
that is nearly unpossible, because i need 2 days till it´s finish reading (actualising) track list after start of MM. But i tried it and i´ll see, that MM ist after reading and computer restarts now normal. It shows the correct entry list. I think, it was a phaenomen. You can close that track.