Delete From Now Playing And Library (Broke)

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

MortDaBeast

Delete From Now Playing And Library (Broke)

Post by MortDaBeast »

Newest version broke the function to Delete from Now Playing and the Library only. It removes from library but not Now Playing and then must choose to Delete from Now Playing only. Small issue, but quite annoying when your trying to be quick about editing tags.
Lowlander

Re: Delete From Now Playing And Library (Broke)

Post by Lowlander »

Can you provide more details? Are you deleting the files from the Now Playing window or node or from somewhere else? (Note the Now Playing has it's own confirmation which can be enabled/disabled under Tools > Options > Notifications).
MortDaBeast

Post by MortDaBeast »

It's while under Now Playing. Didn't have have this issue in the previous version.

I select the files that need editing, then once I am done I use to just highlight all the files and hit the delete key on my keyboard and it would already be set on Delete From Now Playing and Library Only. But now when I do that, the files in Now Playing window I am currently in do not get deleted, but they are deleted from the Library. I then have to also do the Delete From Now Playing Only to remove them also. So basically a 1 step process turned into a 2 stepper. And I looked this issue up and seems this has been an on again off again problem in the past that needed to be fixed with an update.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »