Auto Organise Bug

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

popsmike

Auto Organise Bug

Post by popsmike »

Hey guys iv just spent a few hours adding more files via Auto Organize and it seemed to be working as per usual but for some strange reason i
found it not adding most of the tracks into the database, i found this to be in most of the tree.
I have done a sort by date and only a very few of them are there...

After Re-scanning directory using the Insert key OR File\Rescan it finds and inserts them as per usual.

EDIT: Using Version 4.1.0.1689 or 4.1.0.1690 on windows 7sp1 x64 Installed version.
nohitter151

Re: Auto Organise Bug

Post by nohitter151 »

Auto-organize just moves/renames files, doesn't add them to the library.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

It always has done in the past, i dont know how far back it goes but this has changed fairly recently.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

popsmike wrote:It always has done in the past, i dont know how far back it goes but this has changed fairly recently.
No, not always. I think there used to be an option "Add files to the library" or something. Now that option is only there when using the "Copy files" option.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

Ok i will look at my settings n see if iv missed anything, thanks.
I will post back on this.
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

IV had to do a complete new install because something happened to my computer and now using the latest version installed exactly as i had it before,
i am back to how it worked in the first place, auto adding to the library as i think it always has done.

So to conclude I dont know were the error came from but all working now and i cant reproduce the error again.

thanks. :D