Error Message - Cannot load query data

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Brian J

Error Message - Cannot load query data

Post by Brian J »

I have MediaMonkey V3.2.5.1306. I have a new computer and have transfered all my music files and MM.db file across and reloaded MM. The later db file is in my Documents Folder. I have tweeked the ini file by adding the line:

"BName=C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\MediaMonkey\MM.DB", where XXXXX is my name. I have done this a number of occassions before and have never had a problem.

When I start up MediaMonkey now, I get the following error message:

Cannot load query data: Could not find field : Songs.TrackType, PT:0

On pressing OK, the same message occurs and again after pressing OK I get the same error message. This occurs 5 or 6 times, then MM seems to work OK other than I cannot get Auto-Tag from Web to work. It always reports "No result was found ..... "

I have tried reloading MM 3 times and it is always the same error message.

Does anyone have an idea of the broblem and, more importantly, the soluction?

Many thanks
nohitter151

Re: Error Message - Cannot load query data

Post by nohitter151 »

Due to changes at Amazon the auto-tag function is broken in MM3, the issue is resolved in MM4.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
NL8341

Post by NL8341 »

The original post was from 2012. I just downloaded MM Gold on my new laptop and now having version 3.2.0.1294 I was wondering when MM4 is released.
I have the same problem with the error.
NL8341

Post by NL8341 »

I have found MM4 release and installed it and this problem is solved. Now I have a problem with the gray lines of the old MM.db data. In Gold there should be an option to select the grey lines en do a rescan, but this doens not seem to work. How do I get to use the old MM.db with the music stored in another drive?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

NL8341 wrote:I have found MM4 release and installed it and this problem is solved. Now I have a problem with the gray lines of the old MM.db data. In Gold there should be an option to select the grey lines en do a rescan, but this doens not seem to work. How do I get to use the old MM.db with the music stored in another drive?
File > Locate moved/missing files
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
NL8341

Post by NL8341 »

'File > Locate moved/missing files' did not work at first. After replacing the complete MediaMonkey file with the one from the old laptop, it worked well again. Problem solved.