Track # error

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Prutserke

Track # error

Post by Prutserke »

Hi,

I'm currently using the dutch version of MM 2.2.1.760 on WinXP

When browsing my songs via "Library" the track numbers are only shown from 1-9. However when I hold my mouse over the Track# field the number shows up (pop-up-info). And I just found out that when holding over the fields with the numbers 1-9 there doesn't show up a pop-up.

When I just browse "Now Playing" I see all the track numbers. Actually it just is in "Now Playing" that I see all the track numbers.

Grtz
rusty

Track#

Post by rusty »

My guess is that the track # column is too narrow to display track#s > single digit. Try widening the Track# column (re. pop-ups: pop-up doesn't appear for single digit track#'s because there's no additional info to provide. It does appear for the 'hidden' numbers because it's designed to show info that can't normally fit on the screen).

btw, the 'Track#s'" that you see on the Now Playing screen are not really track#s--they are really indicators of the order in which tracks are to be played (in contrast to track# which is the order in which a track appears on a given album). We hope to make this more obvious in the future.

-Rusty
Prutserke

Post by Prutserke »

thx
I feel so stupid now :oops: