Using Pirated Version STILL!!!

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Doug

Using Pirated Version STILL!!!

Post by Doug »

:D
jiri

Post by jiri »

Shouldn't you rather use :oops: ?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

MediaMonkey is one of the programs that I don't see any need, reason or justification to pirate. First of all the free version is great, and really free. If you need the additional features or just want to support the developpers, $20 is a steal, since this is a good piece of software that you'll likely use all the time. And finally, since it's not produced by a big company, piracy might put future development at risk, something that nobody, including pirates, would want to happen.

Pablo
koko

Te as pasooo !!

Post by koko »

Hola , pokito tontoooo pa usar pirata .. en fin. saludos
Pun Krocker

Post by Pun Krocker »

Pablo wrote:MediaMonkey is one of the programs that I don't see any need, reason or justification to pirate. First of all the free version is great, and really free. If you need the additional features or just want to support the developpers, $20 is a steal, since this is a good piece of software that you'll likely use all the time. And finally, since it's not produced by a big company, piracy might put future development at risk, something that nobody, including pirates, would want to happen.

Pablo
Well said Pablo

I totally agree, pirates *do not* condone this "freeloading" that so many are now doing, for the sake of an excellent piece of software $20 is a bargain !

PK
--
You don't frighten me, I have children !

Post by Guest »

I signed on for the Gold version about 2 days after I discovered the package last year. Besides wanting to give the developers something for their efforts, just think if it is this good in the free version how good will it get in pay for versions.

The Original Poster should be embarrassed for posting here ...

But then that type rarely has the sensitivity to feel too much do they.

jake
MikefromGreece

Post by MikefromGreece »

mm is the only software i ever paid and its worth it
malibu

Post by malibu »

Ditto to that! Well not the ONLY software, but for me its a very short list indeed.
Freexe

Post by Freexe »

Seeing as I can't afford food at the momnet I dont tend to buy much software, but when i start earning a wage mediamonkey is second on the list of software to buy.

The developers do a great job with this software, its better than all the others I have tried and they listen to their public and try to make any changes that we suggest MHAHAHAHA.

But seriously guys thanks.