When I have a set of tracks that are being updated and I move these tracks at the same time, errors occur. MM itself doesn't give error messages, but the songs show errors.
I have noticed on occasions that some files weren't moved.
I have noticed on occasions that some files weren't moved and the tags got messed up. Most commonly the title tag will miss some of the last part and the album field will contain part of the title. Other fields will be missing information. The artist field seems to be unaffected.
To get bugs in the current release fixed, please report them here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1