Capture streaming audio

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

mardukes

Capture streaming audio

Post by mardukes »

However you might want to implement it, as well as play internet radio, it would be nice to record it to file. I hear some of these recorders will actually break the stream into separate files per song.
Peke

Re: Capture streaming audio

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Thank you for report. It is already added to our To-Do, but it is lower priority left for future versions.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
g9ujab

Post by g9ujab »

I'd like to see this feature, too. Several of my streaming services only stream to Bluetooth (or an audio jack), which has limited range, as compared to WiFi. I'd love a feature that would allow the redirection of streaming audio to a network, dlna device.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
can you pleas elaborate a bit what you mean by "Several of my streaming services only stream to Bluetooth (or an audio jack)"?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
g9ujab

Post by g9ujab »

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I mean that I have several Apps on my phone (Jazz Radio, for instance) that do not include a Upnp server, and cannot cast to wifi devices. I have some outdoor speakers that are physically connected to an indoor amp. Bluetooth being what it is, reception from my phone, when i am outdoors listening to music is dodgy. I was thinking it would be nice if MM could capture the audio stream from bluetooth apps and use it's Upnp server to cast those streams to WiFi.