CD Burning

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

Walrus

CD Burning

Post by Walrus »

Being the proud owner of new iriver slimx I would welcome being able to make a selection and burn directly to CD. A running total of file sizes as selections are made would also be helpful. Good program. Well done! :)
jiri

Post by jiri »

Direct burning from Songs-DB won't be there soon, because there just doesn't exist free library to it. Hopefully in the future...

However I don't think it is really necessary feature, that sum of filesizes would be quite enough and I hope it will be there in the next version.

Jiri
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You're right - I don't really need direct burning just to build a directory of songs to burn. In fact the cache option works well I've discovered except for the files size sum. Again thank you for a great free program.
!""!
Rob

Burner Interface

Post by Rob »

Any further development gone into a burner interface? The idea of having an all in one pkg. would be very welcome. It would be nice to have the ability to handle other file types as well as mp3 also. Thanks for a nice product and I hope we'll see the burner interface soon.

Rob...
jiri

Post by jiri »

Actually, burning support will be in the next release which will be out in few days/weeks. It requires Nero installed and then audio CDs can be burned within Songs-DB.

Also support for more formats is included in the version 1.3. There will be full support for MP3, WMA, WAV, VQF, CDA and OGG (it means that tags can be read and written) and at least partiall support virtually for any file format by means of WinAmp2 input plug-ins (like video formats, ...)

Jiri
ScubbX

Post by ScubbX »

Next Release in few weeks?? Yea! I`m looking foreward!! :D :D
Impossible? Impossible!!