Copy Album Art Files on Synchronization

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

streawkceur

Copy Album Art Files on Synchronization

Post by streawkceur »

Currently MM only copies the music files (mp3, ogg, ..) and optionally playlists to a portable player.

Unfortunately the album art cannot be embedded in ogg-files (at least MM can't). So the album art for each ogg-album is stored in the album folder as a file (png, jpg).
That's fine for MM as it recognizes the image file in the folder. But the images won't be synced to a portable device, so I have no album art for all my (quite a few) ogg-albums, which is sad.

So my question: Would it be possible to also sync every png/jpg in the album folders to the portable player?
streawkceur

Post by streawkceur »

I noticed, that MM actually copies an AlbumArt.jpg to the device - but only for my MP3 albums.

It does not copy any album art for OGG albums. :(
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

MM3 has the option to copy a folder.jpg (or however named) to the device. Would it be possible to add an option for a maximum resolution and a filetype (jpg, gif, ...)?

Thanks
Eli

Post by Eli »

I am hoping for the ability to copy album art from folder.jpg when transcoding and the ability to change the resolution when synchronizing.

I currently store high resolution scans, up to ~5mb when I scan them myself, as folder.jpg in my flac album folders. I would like to have these automatically decreased in resolution when transcoding.