Horizontal Scrolling with Touchpad buggy on long playlists [#16165]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

1337haXXor

Horizontal Scrolling with Touchpad buggy on long playlists [#16165]

Post by 1337haXXor »

Pretty much the title. In my All tracks section, the horizontal scrolling works perfectly. But in any playlist that is long enough for a vertical scroll bar, scrolling left goes up, and right goes down.

Not sure if it would make a difference, but my layout is: media tree and preview on the left panel and the player on the bottom panel.
dtsig

Re: Horizontal Scrolling with Touchpad buggy on long playlists

Post by dtsig »

what skin are you using
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
1337haXXor

Post by 1337haXXor »

Oh, didn't think of that. One of the default ones, lemme see.

Monkey Groove. But I tested it with all 5 of the defaults and it still occurred.

This is using a Logitech K400 with the SetPoint program set up. I do not have any other issues scrolling horizontally on other programs, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

.. any playlist that is long enough for a vertical scroll bar, scrolling left goes up, and right goes down.
Scrolling left on a vertical scrollbar? Can you elaborate? If I am in a playlist view then I have two scrollbars (vertical + horizontal):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6mml2ugjtwz1 ... 9.png?dl=0
and both scrools as expected.

Could you make a screengrab or a video demonstrating this?

EDIT: Sorry, I have missed the word "touchpad" in the thread title, so are you saying the scrollbars on touchpad works vice-versa? i.e. vertical scrollbar on touchpad works for the horizontal scrollbar in MM5 (and vice-versa) ?
1337haXXor

Post by 1337haXXor »

I mean that the touchpad gestures of two finger swiping works vertically and will scroll that way. Swiping two fingers horizontally, which is supposed to scroll things that way, works for my All tracks and short playlists, but not long playlists. On those, horizontally swiping my fingers scrolls it vertically instead.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »