Wrong column is selected when clicking too close to the line border [#15720]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

TIV73

Wrong column is selected when clicking too close to the line border [#15720]

Post by TIV73 »

Hey there,
when trying to change the track properties by clicking on a track in the track list and pressing F2, it can happen that the wrong column is selected when clicking too close to the border of the respective line in the browser.

Steps to reproduce:
- Select a track in the track list
- Press F2 to verify the currently active column
- Select a different column on different track by left clicking it
- Make sure to click as close to the top or bottom border of the line as possible
- Press F2
=> Edit mode will be activated for the previously selected column instead of the new one

See the video below for a demonstration of the behavior:
https://streamable.com/65siz

Note that this is also occurs when trying to change columns on the currently selected line, but it's easier to demonstrate with different tracks.
This only seems to affect the top and bottom border, I wasn't able to reproduce it with the left or right one - but it's less obvious where one field ends and the next one starts, so I could be wrong.

Update: Seems like it depends on the selected skin. I was able to reproduce with Black Monkey, Golden Monkey, Monkey Groove and a custom skin that's based on Monkey Groove, but not with Material Design and Material Design (Dark).
MiPi

Re: 2178: Wrong column is selected when clicking too close to the line border

Post by MiPi »