Progress bar on bottom of main screen needs tweaking [#15497]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Zonky

Progress bar on bottom of main screen needs tweaking [#15497]

Post by Zonky »

Hi,

using build 2161, while synching and enabling the progress bar on the bottom of MM's main screen, the bar needs some serious tweaking: Either choose a different, maybe darker, color and/or raise the height of the bar.

Right now, the progress of the synchronization process is almost not detectable.

Thanks,
Michael
gamb2009

Re: Progress bar on bottom of main screen needs tweaking

Post by gamb2009 »

I totally agree with this request. The bar is almost invisible when in full screen. Please, improve this feature.
gamb2009
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
the progress bar is skin dependent, which skin are you using?

I agree that on material design skins the progress value is not well visible (as it has same color as the bottom window edge/border).
gamb2009

Post by gamb2009 »

Yes,... I'm using Material Design dark. :(
gamb2009
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

ok, I see.
On the classical 'Material Design' the progress bar is purple so it is well visible, but on the dark version it is similar color as the window border.

The second issue is that when MM5 window is maximized then the progress isn't visible at all, i.e. part of the window + border is hidden behind the taskbar.

To be fixed as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=15497
Last edited by Ludek on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

Yes, some of the skins have the progress bar right at the top edge of the panel making it extremely difficult to grab it without missing and unintentionally clicking on something else. But I do understand that it is only a skin shortcoming.
Zonky

Post by Zonky »

Ludek wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:56 pm ok, I see.
On the classical 'Material Design' the progress bar is purple so it is well visible, but on the dark version it is similar color as the window border.
I use "Material Design (dark)" that causes this issue.

Btw, just switched to "Material Design" using the menu and the main window of MM5 stays white, completely white. Controls, toolbar, title bar all are white now. Nothing is there anymore. I just could quit MM5 by using Alt+F4. After restarting all items are visible again.