Locate Moved or Missing Files menu item [#15524]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Barry4679

Locate Moved or Missing Files menu item [#15524]

Post by Barry4679 »

Cannot alter row sort ... the up|down arrows in the heading changes ... but rows are not resorted, and the tooltip remains static.
There is some testing limiter let set on in the code.... this facility only returns a max of 21 rows in the 1st tab .. there is more than that due to the MM GPM download error already reported.
What is the checkbox at the button for ("Update selected files in the database)? .... doesn't that happen if I just check all of the rows, and then press the Update button? ... Otherwise what else would that do?
I checked the above checkbox to try it, and pressed Update ... and after that the File|LocateMovedMissing menu item became non-responsive, ie. did not open ... I can see no spinning wheel, so presumably it is not busy.
I closed MM, and got error 46CBF55A
Restarted MM, and there now seem to be no missing files.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
teodore

Re: 2152: Locate Moved or Missing Files menu item

Post by teodore »

locate/moved missing files :
1. yes Barry, I also find the representation of the function and the different applications not very clear
2. there is no progress bar except on the rotary knob
3. with this version in my computer it no longer works for long scans: several times crash id (C62E4F9E) and several times other undocumented crashes
Windows 10 i7 8 Go - topping d30 - sansui au-222
Lyrics : http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 0&p=448074