Restore playlists to default?

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Zonky

Restore playlists to default?

Post by Zonky »

Hi,

don't know if this has been requested already.

Anyway, it would be helpful to have an option to reset those built-in a playlists to default values.
OTH I Don't know how you would handle a restore if one of those built-in playlists have been deleted before.

Moreover, as far as I can see there is no possibility to cancel editing of a playlist. Which means I cannot drop any changes I've made so far and return without saving, right?

cu,
Michael
Zonky

Re: Restore playlists to default?

Post by Zonky »

So any feedback following? Could that be added as feature requests: restore playlist and cancel editing?

Michael
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
by the built in playlists you mean the default auto-playlists?

I see the 'Discard Changes' button there: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ynio37nhrvdy ... 8.png?dl=0
but you need to change something at first to see the discard button
Zonky

Post by Zonky »

Ludek wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 pm by the built in playlists you mean the default auto-playlists?
Yes, exactly, like "Added Today" or "Recently Added". I can modify those but in case of any mis-configuration I would like to reset them to default settings. Since I can also delete them it would be of great help if I can restore all of those built-in playlist from scratch.
Ludek wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 pm I see the 'Discard Changes' button there: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ynio37nhrvdy ... 8.png?dl=0
Really? Did not notice this one so far? Was this button added in build 2123 or has it been there before?
Ludek wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 pm but you need to change something at first to see the discard button
While you mentioned it, I now noticed it either :D

Thanks,
Michael