Now Playing context menu out of place

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

malkierian

Now Playing context menu out of place

Post by malkierian »

This was intermittent before the latest build, but now, it happens every time I try to right-click on a track in the now playing list:
https://i.imgur.com/AQe5MpC.png

As you can see, the context menu is opening up on the other side of the window. Only happens when maximized, though. Windowed works just fine:
https://i.imgur.com/dNUDUkG.png
PetrCBR

Re: Now Playing context menu out of place

Post by PetrCBR »

Thanks. Will be fixed in next build.
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643
malkierian

Post by malkierian »

This still isn't fixed in 2116 for me, and I think I finally figured out EXACTLY what was going on. It only shows the context menu out of place when MM is maximized on the non-primary monitor in a multi-monitor setup. I have it set up so that the left of my two monitors (number 2 in Settings) is my primary, then maximize it on the right one (number 2 in Settings), and the context menu shows up at the left edge of the right monitor. If I switch my primary to my right one, so that #1 is primary (and restart, killing all processes), then it shows up just fine wherever MM is, no matter which monitor it's on.

This is such a fringe case, I hope you can find out what's going on on your end, but I won't gripe about it too much...

Edit: Nevermind about the monitor numbers, doesn't seem to make a difference to this bug. Just Maximized on the right screen when left is primary.
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

Thanks !! I've reproduced ! Will fix it for next release ;-)
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643