Relocate Missing Tracks

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

spidymeow

Relocate Missing Tracks

Post by spidymeow »

Hi,

i would like to relocate my library and put it on my NAS.
I noticed that if choose menù File - "Add/Rescan Files to the Library" i'm able to insert a network UNC path as folder location (\\<nas ip address>\FolderName) but if the menù choosed is (Locate Moved / missing tracks) there is no way to point to a network location using UNC path.
If I remember well, is strongly suggested using UNC path instead of map a network drive...
Many thanks

--spidy meow
PetrCBR

Re: Relocate Missing Tracks

Post by PetrCBR »

Manual path edit is not implemented yet (fill into edit box and click Add button), but you can select folder using folder tree on the upper.

Anyhow Add button will work in next build.
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643
spidercat

Post by spidercat »

Many thanks !
I'm not able to "browse the network" because I'm not using any workgroup and/or domain.
Do you think is possible to use some database tool like SQL-Viewer (or something else) to change IDMedia and SongPath?
Have a nice day.
Thanks a lot
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

In next build user can relocate DB Media to different physical drive so it will be easier to move whole media library to new HDD or so. Anyhow you can use any SQLite editor (but it's on your own risk).
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643