Question about the purchase form

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

unsomniaque

Question about the purchase form

Post by unsomniaque »

hi

In the purchase form, there is a mandatory field that must be met, and I do not understand: "Etablissement de la licence" I do not know what to put there.

For your information, in French, a "Etablissement de la licence" field in this context has no meaning.

Can you tell me what to put in this field with other words because Google Translation gives me "Establishment of the license" or "licence to" and it has no more meaning.

Sorry if my message is hard to understand, I do not speak English, I use Google Translate.
Lowlander

Re: Question about the purchase form

Post by Lowlander »

I'm not certain but it sounds like it may be the License Username (where you normally would enter your full name).
MMFrLife

Re: Question about the purchase form

Post by MMFrLife »

Yes, it's "who" is it being licensed to?
Your name First and Last and then First and Last again, but separately
on down the form.

I'm guessing, if you're buying it for someone esle, "their" name for "License to:"
and the purchaser's First and Last (separately) on down the form.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜