Does Franz Kafka run your Help Desk?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

DBCooper

Does Franz Kafka run your Help Desk?

Post by DBCooper »

I lost a hard drive with e-mail archives, and with it my Gold licence key. Contacted you, asked for help, am asked for my licence number. Don't have it. Asked for the date I signed up. Don't have it, all that was in e-mail, don't have it.. Told, in an e-mail, to reply if I want to keep my file open. Reply gets me robot-answerbacks with links that I can't access without my licence name and password. But unless I reply, which I can't, my "file will be closed" I can't converse with robots, no one can. Obviously you folks don't want anyone to ask questions or have any problems with your software. Oh well for me. I've lost all patience with the process, with your company, with your "help" desk, and with everything about you in general. You and your people are ridiculous. If you don't want me around, fine, keep my money and go buy yourself something pretty. But me? I'm gone. Adios.
Lowlander

Re: Does Franz Kafka run your Help Desk?

Post by Lowlander »

Are you saying you don't know the email address you used to purchase MediaMonkey (you don't have to use it anymore) and you don't know a ballpark (say 2007-2009) date for the purchase? They'll need some information to go on to locate the order.

The automated message happens when you haven't replied in a while and seems to indicate they were waiting on an answer from you.