Song-Db Is Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

dzunko

Song-Db Is Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dzunko »

Hi From Tomas.I Work 3 weeks with Song - DB ,and i say song-DB is`t best mp3 program menager.My question is with how many mp3 songs work program.I`s it possible work`it with 100000 mp3 songs?.(I tested with 15000 songs and song-DB worked normaly).
Big Hello for creator of Song-Db!!!!!!!!!!!!
jiri

Post by jiri »

Songs-DB should work with (almost) any number of songs - it is based on MS Access database engine (or eventually any SQL database) and thus it isn't limited this way. In case anybody finds a speed problem, just let me know in order to fix it.

Jiri
Hansj≈rg Reister

i really rules

Post by Hansj≈rg Reister »

it's fast
it's stable
it's easy to use
Great (did you use Delphi - icons look like Deliphi)

Here some hints for further improvement:
Let all labels have a & somewhere in the text and associate edit controls. This way the dialogs can be used completely using keyboard.
Add some hotkeys to the context menu (e.g. STRG+Enter for properties). Makes it much more handy!
:D
jiri

Post by jiri »

Yes, Songs-DB is written in Delphi.

I'm going to add some more shortcuts, I think there are already in most places, but there is still a place for enhancements. If you have some other particular shortcuts in mind, just let me know.

Jiri
~*LidoDolphin*~

Post by ~*LidoDolphin*~ »

[quote="jiri"]Songs-DB should work with (almost) any number of songs - it is based on MS Access database engine (or eventually any SQL database) and thus it isn't limited this way. In case anybody finds a speed problem, just let me know in order to fix it.

Jiri[/quote]

i just got songs-db and i have no clue how to do anything. and i was wondering how do i download a song???? please help me! :D
jiri

Post by jiri »

Songs-DB is a music organizer - it organizes collections of files and CDs you already have. It doesn't have any music sharing features (some might come in the future), if you want to get songs, you can either download then using some file sharing service (like Kazaa) or buy CDs, which you can do from within Songs-DB (from Amazon.com or CDNow).

Jiri