Playlist not showing from MicroSD

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Aircub

Playlist not showing from MicroSD

Post by Aircub »

I have a Android 6.01 car double din stereo. I have my music stored on a MicroSD

I have made a playlist on Jriver OSX Mac and have copied it to a folder called playlist. However MMA does not see the playlist, if I however make a playlist in MMA and save it to this playlist folder it shows in saved playlists.

I have tried all forms of playlist and have even copied them from google drive onto microSD but it still does not see it.

Is this a problem with Microsd and Android permissions.?
ElfSlayer

Importing m3u files into android mediamonkey

Post by ElfSlayer »

Hi monkeys, so my question to u all, which folder does media monkey store playlists in on androids? In the settings, there is an option to select where my library is...I gave media monkey the folder on my SD card labeled "Music" Within this folder are two more folders "artists" and "playlists" Dragging m3u files into the folder playlists does not show up in media monkey. sorry if this was confusing. any help much appreciated! I got fed up with streaming services and want to take back control of my music library! Cheers, Elf
Lowlander

Re: Importing m3u files into android mediamonkey

Post by Lowlander »

Use sync to sync your media files and Playlists: http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... oid_device

If you manually copy Playlist files you need to make sure that the Paths are correct on the Playlist. This is likely not the case at the moment. Then you need to scan for new media in MMA.