[SOLVED] Duplicate tracks and lost artwork

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

neosi

[SOLVED] Duplicate tracks and lost artwork

Post by neosi »

Hi, I have recently installed MediaMonkey after a long search for a good android mp3 media player for my tablet (Android 5.1). I originally only had an 8GB card installed and all was working well. I then unmounted the card and mounted a new 16GB with all my mp3 already copied as I needed more space.

When I opened MediaMonkey it asked me to give it permission to the SD card which I did and have since checked. But the problem I have is that most of the embedded artwork is missing, I’m just seeing monkeys and when I go into an album I’m seeing tracks duplicated but one of the same is greyed out.

I’ve restated my tablet uninstalled and reinstalled MediaMonkey but still have the problem

Please could someone give me a clue to what I’ve done and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance
neosi

Re: Duplicate tracks and lost artwork

Post by neosi »

UPDATE : I fixed the problem

I messed around then came up with an idea, so maybe useful for others. I Uninstalled the App. Then within the Android file browser I looked in each directory for anything related to MediaMonkey then deleted it. Then reinstalled he app and once it had finished updating, all albums and artwork were shown and all the duplicate tracks had gone. I’ve added new tunes and all’s ok