Disable MMA Equalizer to use built-in?

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

BLueSS

Disable MMA Equalizer to use built-in?

Post by BLueSS »

Greetings,

I have switched to a new phone (Moto g5 plus) and the volume levels coming out of the 3.5mm jack are EXTREMELY HOT compared to other phones I've used.
As such, the volume is too loud in MMA on the 3rd volume level.

Spotify, which uses the built-in eq, is able to have this problem fixed via apps like "Volume Control" https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ersistfree which act as an overall eq for the phone, making music levels bearable to listen to.

I tried using the MMA built-in EQ at first, but the first time I tested it earlier today it would still play the first half of a second at the "normal" volume before the eq took affect and lowered the volume. That was a painful experiment. The second time I've tested, the eq in MMA was properly changing the volume for all of the song, but I'm hoping I can still get MMA to be at the same level as other apps on this new phone by having one eq to rule them all.

Thanks.
Jon
Peke

Re: Disable MMA Equalizer to use built-in?

Post by Peke »

Try to supply us with few Debug logs from MMA while you are trying to play few tracks so taht we can gather details on how your phone handles them.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
BLueSS

Re: Disable MMA Equalizer to use built-in?

Post by BLueSS »

Peke wrote:Try to supply us with few Debug logs from MMA while you are trying to play few tracks so taht we can gather details on how your phone handles them.
Thanks, Peke.

I had created a separate thread for the equalizer bug here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=88046
which you have already replied to.

I had created this thread as a separate question, inquiring as to whether it was possible to disable the MMA Equalizer entirely.