Anyone using MMA on an LG V20?

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

rusty

Anyone using MMA on an LG V20?

Post by rusty »

Hi,

A user reported problems installing MMA on an LG V20 and we don't have one in house for testing. Is anyone else using MMA on a V20?

Thanks.

-Rusty
GaryC357

Re: Anyone using MMA on an LG V20?

Post by GaryC357 »

I'm using a V20. I've had nothing but issues with duplicate track listings, sometimes even duplicate files on my SSD card. I've had to wipe all my music off my phone & correct my library on my PC several times now. MMA worked great on my old Samsung phone. On the LGV20...not so much.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and how did you sync?
camecamp

Post by camecamp »

I'm using a V20, and MMA is working fine for me. I have about 240GB of music.

I did have a lot of problems initially because I was syncing over an unreliable WiFi connection. The connection seemed fine for most other things, but MMA sync seemed to be very vulnerable, and would frequently quit or hang. That seemed to corrupt the database, so I ended up with duplicate tracks. I tried USB sync but that also didn't work very well, with similar problems. Finally I bought a new router and everything works fine now.
raj201111

Post by raj201111 »

I've been trying to use MMA pro on an LG V20 and as yet have not been successful. Files (both music files and playlists) will appear to down load and then be corrupted and unplayable. I have reinstalled the application numerous times, formatted the storage card and even changed storage cards with the same results. I've attempted the transfers or synch over WiFi as well as cable with the same results.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and MMW (if used)?