395: New display?

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

dtsig

395: New display?

Post by dtsig »

Just sent from TRACKS to ARTISTS on my tablet, haven't been there for a long time, and POW now i have a display ALBUM COVER wise. As i didn't set that how come. Did the new beta come with that .. and if so please it really shouldn't change how the user has things.
What would be nice, if this is a new feature, would be that like the "rebuilding database" message ... if there was a brief display of new options.

Looks pretty nice if that is what you are looking for. Probably better than just a list as there are a lot more showing .. but still user preferences ARE user preferences.
Thanks .. as always .. loving MMA
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
dtsig

Re: 395: New display?

Post by dtsig »

And no sooner than downloading 396 and installing and POW the cover listing is gone .. oh my
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig
rusty

Post by rusty »

In 395, we changed the default view for all but Tracks to show Album Art in a grid. Based on feedback, in 396, we set the default so that only Albums view displays Album Art in a grid.

Note, however, that you can change this for any view. e.g. in Artists view, tap Options > Show Grid layout

-Rusty

p.s. to other readers: this functionality is only available in MMA 1.1.0 (currently available as MMA Beta).
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Thanks Rusty .. keep up the great work

DSig
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig