MM on Android payment

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

skypuppy

MM on Android payment

Post by skypuppy »

Bought a new Galaxy Tab S and wish to put MM on it. I've used the Windows version on my laptop for a few years now, but not very often. My older tablet is a Tab 2 and I tried the free version just to see if it would work ok. It's a bit wonky - and then stopped it working altogether (grr); maybe it wants me to put quarters in the slot.
Now that I know and like MM, I'd like to get the paid (gold?) version for the Tab S, without having to pay more and more and more everytime an update comes out. Can this be done?

Lastly, I need a phone number to call since I will NEVER use paypal or any credit card transaction via a tablet. I could do that via the PC but don't know how that would connect the magicalwonderful key to the app on the Tab S.

How can I do these things, please?

Thanks.
Lowlander

Re: MM on Android payment

Post by Lowlander »

An App purchase is tied to your Google Play account and can be used on your devices. No further payments are necessary. You can purchase a Google Play gift card and use that instead to pay for App purchases. Transaction goes directly with Google, not with MediaMonkey. To contact MediaMonkey privately there is only: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ets/Submit

Do note that MediaMonkey is currently pulled from the store: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 26&t=79107
skypuppy

Post by skypuppy »

Thanks, Lowlander but that is EXACTLY what I will not do, as I said. P:lus, as you said, MM ain't with GP at the moment. So do they want a sale or not?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I don't understand, you pay once and you can use a gift card to pay instead credit card or paypal. It can only be purchased from the Play store if you use Android.

The fact that it's not on Google Play isn't caused by MediaMonkey, they'd would love nothing more that to have it continue on Google Play.
skypuppy

Post by skypuppy »

Google is not getting anywhere near my credit card informationi.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which it isn't when you purchase gift card. Depending on where you are you can buy one with cash in a store.