I've just installed a 256GB SD card in my phone so this is my first time using MMA. Overall it's pretty good (sync seems a bit slow/hit and miss but I'll save that for some more testing) but it seems to have some issues syncing playlists when there's an asterisk in the playlist title.
For example I have some auto-playlists called 1*, 2* etc and depending on whether I use wifi sync or USB sync I get different results. One of them renames the playlists so the asterisk becomes a - sign instead. Will have to double check which way around it is but I think if I've initially used USB sync it will rename the playlists to 1-, 2- etc. Then when I do a wifi sync it asks me to confirm if I want to delete those playlists, presumably because they don't match the names on the server. Then it keeps changing depending what method I use next.
I used to also get this issue with my iPod Classic which also renames them to 1-, 2- etc on the iPod.
Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1