Album Art

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

dacbeth01

Album Art

Post by dacbeth01 »

When I view my music in Mediamonkey on pc Windows 10 all album art shows correctly. When I create a playlist and send it to my sd card. A large amount of the album art does not show in my players, Mediamonkey, RocketcPlayer or Android player.
Peke

Re: Album Art

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Can you elaborate in Step by Step, how do you send it to SDCard?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMW and MMA, did you do a USB or wifi sync and what Artwork settings did you set in the Device Profile?
dacbeth01

Post by dacbeth01 »

The free version. I believe my art work is tagged to the songs. I used usb connection and sent playlist to sd card for my Note 9.
dacbeth01

Post by dacbeth01 »

I prepared a playlist with all songs in data base. Then sent playlist to sd card connected by usb.

All album art showed in the playlist on the Mediamonkey Windows free version
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I meant version numbers.
dacbeth01

Post by dacbeth01 »

dacbeth01

Post by dacbeth01 »

I fixed it. I read the sync instructions. Followed the and all album art is now showing up in MMS and in my Rocket Player. Sorry. My failure
HandsCrowd

Post by HandsCrowd »

My Album Art in mma (Pro 1.3.3.0842) doesn't behave the same way as it does in mmw (Windows 10, MM-Gold 4.1.23.1881, Build 842).

I start with Windows, where I prepare the Album Art. Each song can have its own Art (in this case vintage sleeves of single records) which shows accurately if the tab "now playing" is selected.
I store these songs including their Album Art in a folder, as if it were a CD with 20-30 songs. This 'homemade CD' doesn't have Album Art of its own.
When added to the MM-Library this works fine when playing back. Each song shows the proper image.

Now I copy these folders to an SSD-card, and put them in a Samsung S7 or older Motorola.
Mma then takes the Album Art of the first song, and attaches it to all songs within that CD-folder :(
In a 'normal' album this wouldn't be a problem as all songs of an album have one and the same Album Art.
But when you collect singles this should work in a different way.

Is this considered a bug? Or a missing feature?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

MMA only uses 1 Art per Album, not per file. This may change in the future.