lost all ratings and playlist are empty

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

BAC

lost all ratings and playlist are empty

Post by BAC »

I dont have beta versions. I'm using last stable versionsof MMW and MMA on a Huawei P8 with android 6.0

All works fine since the MMA update.

The same day the phone update MMA the library disappeared and then the spinnig circle the left of he search starts to load entire library again, but all ratings are lost, the ratings synced from MMW and the ratings added by me in MMA.

Also all playlist was empty.

I try to resync thinking the files are on the phone and i just need the ratings and asign the songs to the playlist.

But MMA ignore the phone songs and wants to download all tracks again.

Finally i have to erase all files and folders in MUSIC folder and start sync like the first time.

Ok i think ,''i spend hours rating hubdred songs in my phone and now this work is lost, but maybe it's just a problem of the update process and would never happen''

I spend 4 nigths to resync the 80% of my phone tracks, MMA is king fine, then this morning, ask for grant access to my music folder and then hell is here again.

MMA lost all the ratings and all playlist are empty again.

Please, can i return to the outdated previous version of MMA and MMW 4.11?
Bguy

Re: lost all ratings and playlist are empty

Post by Bguy »

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Have lost hundreds of ratings and missed the use of mma to listen to music for 70 hrs of work. I would like to download the last version as well.