albumart

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

sgtrobk

albumart

Post by sgtrobk »

The albumart has disappeared on about half of my playlists. When i try to redownload the album art it does not find any or if it does it finds wrong cover art. The ones it cant find had albumart downloaded correctly. I had all these probkems after deleting one album from my collection. Using the latest beta.
Very fustrating. Is there anyway to tell mma where to look for albumart?

Also all the correct albumart is still in the folder Card\MediaMonkey\artworks on my Android Galaxy S3

Uploaded Log ID: 432N4COXPP
rusty

Re: albumart

Post by rusty »

To make sure I'm understanding this correctly, are you saying that the problem occurs only in the Playlist view and not in any other views? e.g. if you look at e.g. Artist > The Beatles, the album art displays correctly, but if you look at Playlist A which contains a track by 'The Beatles' then the track doesn't show the album art?

If that's not the case and album art is absent across all views for certain tracks, is it possible that those tracks weren't synced via MM (see: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... e/View/158 ) ? If they were synced via MM, do you see any pattern re. which tracks have lost album art and which ones haven't?

Thanks.

-Rusty
sgtrobk

Post by sgtrobk »

Thanks for the reply, but I have stopped using MediaMonkey Android.
I never synched with my pc only added the music, over 11000 tracks, and no problems. Now the Album Art was gone from half of my albums.
This is not the first time I have had problems. Sometimes my Playlist would disappear as well.
Still using MM on the PC. Since I bought Gold. 8)
rusty

Post by rusty »

fyi, MediaMonkey for Android relies on synchronization with MediaMonkey for Windows for certain information such as Ratings, Artwork, play history, etc. For more on this see:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... is-missing

-Rusty