Music Video's in MMA

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

denbartman

Music Video's in MMA

Post by denbartman »

Hi,

I use mma to put video clips on the tablet of the kids and I have a few questions about video clip support in mma.

* Why isn't there a music video node in mma. (As there is in the windows version). Could this be added in a future version.

* It seems not to be possible to browse through the video clip list by artist. Could this be added in a future version.

* Video clips (and video's) with pixel aspect ratio different from 1 are displayed incorrect. In the windows version and on other android players they play fine.
This is the same problem as described in http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =7&t=73038 but now on the android version.
dtsig

Re: Music Video's in MMA

Post by dtsig »

You are running into some of the incomplete bits of MM when dealing with videos. It really isn't understanding the differences between vid (& tv) and music. The addition of a Music Video for MMA would be nice. For videos Artists become .. director I think.

Hopefully at some point the video (movies, tv and music vids) will become more defined in MMA and MMA
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig