Feature: Playlist view condensed to albums.

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

vishnujb

Re: Feature: Playlist view condensed to albums.

Post by vishnujb »

+1 on this request.

The option is already available for the entire library, to condense by album. I would just like to see it extended to be able to be used for a specific playlist.

In my situation the use case is that I have a library made up of albums containing only a few songs, along with a lot of complete albums. I'd like to be able to view a "by album" listing of only the complete albums. I have a separate playlist including only these songs, but I can't view it "by album", only by track.
cchk

Re: Feature: Playlist view condensed to albums.

Post by cchk »

I'd just like to second this request. I have many playlists on MMW that are collections of albums. I would like to view them on MMA as lists of albums, not tracks. I don't think this requires functionality equivalent to Auto-Playlists or Collections, just an option to have an album view for a playlist.

On the subject of albums, an Album Shuffle for MMA like what I have on my iPod Classic and what is available on Rocket Player would be very nice. I like to listen to albums start to finish.