Sync with Errors

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Marz

Sync with Errors

Post by Marz »

I sync wirelessly but have to do it repeatedly to get it to finally sync with no errors. Later with my playlist being so large & how long it took I did a usb sync trying to speed it up. Now it won't sync at all wirelessly. Currently running the latest release of Media Monkey on android & windows.
zombiefly

Re: Sync with Errors

Post by zombiefly »

i am also experiencing "sync completed with errors" randomly
syncing again over wifi then syncs the failed files. Usually there are between 2- 10 failures out of around 200 files. I only know this as it syncs that number on retry

how do we see the errors? maybe clicking the message could pop up the error list?
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and MMW?
Marz

Post by Marz »

Well I updated to MMA 85 and MMW 1615. Now for some reason every other sync I get a failed to download. I also have two songs it seems that keep getting deleted than redownloaded. I am running this on two devices. My HTC Amaze & Asus Transformer, I've downloaded the same playlist to both devices and song counts in them are off. I also get a lot more errors on my phone vs my tablet.
Marz

Post by Marz »

USB Sync is necessary for me sometimes. I sync nothing but playlist and when I have previously synced on WIFI, it tries to download the music from device it fails everytime.