[REQ] Smooth transition between MMW & MMA

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Andulien

[REQ] Smooth transition between MMW & MMA

Post by Andulien »

MMA seems to be a great addition to my Android phone. Now I can enjoy the features on both phone and PC :) But I'm still missing a feature that would make listening to music between the both a lot better. I still miss a way to seamless transition between MMW and MMA while listening to a song. Should work something like this:

1. Listening to music on MMW or MMA depending on which way to switch to.
2. Click on MMA on a button transition music.
3. MMA gets the current status of the music playing (Songname, current play time etc.)
4. MMA starts playing silent the same song at the same timing as the current one playing on MMW.
5. Slowly turns up the volume on MMA while turning the volume down on MMW.
6. Smoothly transitioned the current playing song.

Would be a great addition to make MMA and MMW even more compatible. Let me know if this would be possible for coming updates on MMA :)
gpzbc

Re: [REQ] Smooth transition between MMW & MMA

Post by gpzbc »

I'm hoping that future versions of MMA can get up early and make my coffee for me. :lol: .
I couldn't resist. Sorry.
--
The gpzbc
Andulien

Post by Andulien »

gpzbc wrote:I'm hoping that future versions of MMA can get up early and make my coffee for me. :lol: .
I couldn't resist. Sorry.
Lolz well this feature exists already with an Iphone APP for ITunes ;) Tho I don't like ITunes and neither do I have an IPhone, and am happy that MM released now MMA :D
zombiefly

Post by zombiefly »

this feature = :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud