Problems with Roberts WM201

Get answers about sharing MediaMonkey for Windows 4 with different devices.

Moderator: Gurus

lowermill

Problems with Roberts WM201

Post by lowermill »

Hi,

I notice that this device (Roberts WM201) is supported but, when I navigate through to track level within an album no tracks are displayed (they are all mp3). Do not have problems with other clients. Any ideas?

I can get the WM201 radio to work with other media servers.
Lowermill
Lowlander

Re: Problems with Roberts WM201

Post by Lowlander »

Check Auto-Conversion for the Media Server configuration and make sure Support Formats is correctly set in combination with Auto-Conversion rules? You're saying other clients can stream music from MediaMonkey Server? If so and conversion rules are correct you should send a debug log (step 4b) to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69
jmcc

Post by jmcc »

FYI - I have a Roberts WM-201 that works fine as a DLNA client to MM4 DLNA server, though my source files tend to be wav files. I have the streaming format of the MM4 server set to convert any wav above 1412kbps to MP3 (Compatible: CBR 192 kbps - High Quality +). I'm using the latest beta firmware for the Roberts radio.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
John
lowermill

Post by lowermill »

Thanks for the suggestions.

Following jmcc's post, i enrolled on the receiva beta program and then updated my firmware and it is now working.

Lowermill
Lowermill