Back Button 1.0 [MM2]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

[Scripts]
LastExportHTMLDir=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\music.htm
LastExportExcelDir=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\music.xls
BackButtonMemory=|

thats the only mention of back
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Zachm019 wrote:[Scripts]
BackButtonMemory=|
I'm not sure "|" can be classified as a number :) :lol:
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

even when I change it to 10 to match the other number in the other ini file it still doesn't work
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Sorry that wasn't a fix, it was a comment on the script.

The | should be there along with the song ID up to the capacity number 10

so if capacity number = 3 then the line would look something like this I think

BackButtonMemory=123|456|789
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Change it back and play a few songs before trying it again

With just the "|" there is nothing to go back to
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

I played about 10 songs and each time I start a new song the error message pops up
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Sorry to be a pain but can you please post what the BackButtonMemory entry looks like now.

Then remove all of it after the =
i.e.

BackButtonMemory=

Play 3 songs and see if it is working again
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

Awesome! I removed it and it works! But the key combination to be able to use hot keys doesn't work. I see the hot keys listed beside the script but when I press them it just sends the song back 5 seconds
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

It is probably assigned to something else already, change the combination a bit

I'm not sure if you have to restart MM for the new shortcut combination but probably
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

Changing it from B to A works :) Wanna shed some light on these two problems I have?

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 2520#52520
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well it appears MoDementia has fixed the problem in my absence! Thanks.

The list should be "BackButtonMemory=|id1|id2|id3|" and it appears one of the "|" got left behind when it shouldn't have done. If this happens again let me know and I'll have to amend the script to check for this scenario.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

I think it would be a good option to add it so it clears out any value currently present. Because I noticed when I had the error with the Batch Art Finder the Back Button script messed up again and I would have to go in and remove the |
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

trixmoto wrote:Well it appears MoDementia has fixed the problem in my absence! Thanks.

The list should be "BackButtonMemory=|id1|id2|id3|" and it appears one of the "|" got left behind when it shouldn't have done. If this happens again let me know and I'll have to amend the script to check for this scenario.
i did not have any trouble with this trixmoto. i got the script pasted in to its own vbs file added the ini stuff.

then copied what you have posted in the message i qouted about backbuttonmemory and pasted that in to the ini file where you said to.

started up the monkey and tried the script it works. i change the limit from 10 to 5 and it works it goes backwards in order for 5 songs from the songe it is playing when you start pressing the back button, even with shuffel turned on.
8)

edited in

I don't use the batch art finder so it might be the two scripts don't like each other
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The scripts should not intefer. I cannot confirm this yet (will later) but I think the script might get confused if you go all the way back to the beginning. So if you set the limit at 10, only go back 9. I think it leaves that last line there when it shouldn't do. If this is the case then I will release a fixed version soon.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

The script works fine... the only time it messes up is after the batch art finder. I'm guessing since they are both running at the same time when one crashes they both crash and the back button script doesn't remove any | in the script file