mp3tag's allmusic.com implementation

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

fenrir wrote:Umm so there is no way to make this work? Or any other scripts (or even any other software) to do batch tagging?
I just gave links with information talking about the Auto-Tag from Web that's built into MediaMonkey 3 being able to be expanded to other sites through scripts, sites such as AMG. The WST functioned pretty much like MediaMonkey's built in function if I remember correctly. It only allowed you to do one album at a time, you couldn't plug your whole collection into it and let it run for a few hours automatically tagging them all.

If that's what your looking for, automatic tagging for ALL your files and not chunks at a time, I think Musicbrainz has a program that might make that possible, don't know though as I've never used it.

Post by Guest »

where's the link for the web sources tagger script? i can't find it. (if this is a stupid question, i apologize in advance)

Post by Guest »

never mind, i figured it out
Aphex_Twin77

Post by Aphex_Twin77 »

fenrir wrote:Umm so there is no way to make this work? Or any other scripts (or even any other software) to do batch tagging?
If you are looking for advice on other software for batch tagging maybe this thread might help.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26123
skyisthelimit

Re: mp3tag's allmusic.com implementation

Post by skyisthelimit »

hey wheres the download link?