Requesting MM Codec support.

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

djwildone@aol.com

Requesting MM Codec support.

Post by djwildone@aol.com »

I purchased MM Gold and the codecs. When I tried to update to MM4, My computer acted funny. I was able to reload MM3 but I lost my codec. Please help I can't get to support and this is my last resort on the forum. I have been without for 3 months.
MMFrLife

Re: Requesting MM Codec support.

Post by MMFrLife »

djwildone@aol.com wrote:When I tried to update to MM4, My computer acted funny.
What do you mean by that? Details please.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
djwildone@aol.com

It didn't do a normal update, it was like it had a conflict with MM3 gold and MM4 authorization. I have win8.1. Then I started having problems with the program normal operation and play back. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I have MM3 but it does not recognize any update for MM4. I would like to get my codecs back, because I like the setup better than "Real". I downloaded the website version and the windows store version.
djwildone@aol.com

I just checked the "about - MM" and its saying I have 4.1.7.1741. So I guess it updated itself over the 3 months. I just need support to send me access to get my codecs loaded again. Please.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Put in a note on the support page
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

MediaMonkey Codec Pack is MM4 only. If you need a new paid version you'll need to contact support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ets/Submit