Locations of Skins files

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

KyleHx

Locations of Skins files

Post by KyleHx »

I've been trying to re-install things & detail the procs, and I've come across some puzzling symptoms.
There's been a few hiccups with add-ons and add-on skins. It's been well noted that some .mmip files only work partially, and there are work-arounds, but I'm a little confused here.

Just to be sure, can anyone say exactly where things should be?
Right now, there's separate directories for LyricsViewer, MonkeyRok, and SongInformation under Scripts.
LyricsViewer and SongInformation both have Languages and Themes subdirs, but no Skins dirs.
MonkeyRok has JQuery, Languages and Skins dirs, BUT a couple of the Skins dirs there ended up empty, with the files that might have been put there ending up in the main Skins directory.

So, what should the tree look like? Where will LV-MR-SI look for things? What happens with skins for those things that are in the main Skins directory? This shouldn't be too difficult. I can manually move things around if I know where to put them. It'd be nice to have a cleaner base to work from for actually using & testing these pieces.

And while we're at it, how do I tell if a skin is for general use or only for something like a subroutine?

Any info received with thanks.