Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

gpzbc

Re: Advanced Report 5.5 - Updated 09/02/2010

Post by gpzbc »

Good! I'm glad you figured it out.

I've also found that centering the album title under the album art gives it a nicer look. But that is just my preference.
--
The gpzbc
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

billrigsby wrote:Right you are, play with it long enough and it gets you there,
I bumped up th art size to a fixed width of 300 and changed the following from 98% to 45%
.album p {
text-align: left;
width: 45%;
Now you got me playing with it some more. I have mine set as this:

Code: Select all

.album { 
	padding: 45px;
	text-align: center;
}

.album p {
	text-align: center;
	width: 98%;
And my album art is set as a fixed width 250 and icon 125.

And it ends up looking like this.

But as you can see, a few of the titles still spill out beyond their boundaries.
Maybe you will help me perfect my setup! :)
--
The gpzbc
billrigsby

Post by billrigsby »

Still got one thing I can not get to move, I got it to go to the right just not up?

Legend 50:03 (top)[/size
Track Title Artist Length Bitrate
01 Track 1 Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:54 320kbps]__________________________________________This is where I want the top of album art
02 No Woman, No Cry Bob Marley and The Whalers 4:04 320kbps
03 Could You Be Loved Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:34 320kbps
04 Three Little Birds Bob Marley and The Whalers 2:59 320kbps
05 Buffalo Soldier Bob Marley and The Whalers 2:43 320kbps
06 Get Up Stand Up Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:13 320kbps
07 Stir It Up Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:38 320kbps
08 One Love/People Get Ready Bob Marley and The Whalers 2:50 320kbps
09 I Shot the Sheriff Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:47 320kbps
10 Waiting in Vain Bob Marley and The Whalers 4:07 320kbps
11 Redemption Song Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:46 320kbps
12 Satisfy My Soul Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:47 320kbps
13 Exodus Bob Marley and The Whalers 4:16 320kbps
14 Jamming Bob Marley and The Whalers 3:17 320kbps_________________________________________Top of album art is here now

Any help?

Bill
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I don't know, but I agree, that would be a nice touch. Maybe someone more knowledgeable that us will chime in? :-?
--
The gpzbc
billrigsby

Post by billrigsby »

You know, I coul;d not find a way to add attachments,
Would have made some of this easier to see.

What am I missing!!?

Bill
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

First you have to get a screenshot. Vista and Win7 have the snipping tool, and there are myriads of other apps that do the same. Then you need an image host that will allow you to upload photos and that will provide a url to access that specific photo. Photobucket is one of many options. Then once you have uploaded and have the image url, you enclose it in the "Img" tags like this. [img]examplephoto.com[/img]
Likewise, the "Code" tags allows you to paste code. And there are a few more tags at the top of the message compose box.
--
The gpzbc
linn

Post by linn »

Thank you for the wonderful script,
I use MM for audiobooks, one book may consist of many tracks, like :
Bryce Courtenay - April Fool's Day\00-April Fool's Day.mp3
Bryce Courtenay - April Fool's Day\01-April Fool's Day.mp3
Bryce Courtenay - April Fool's Day\02-April Fool's Day.mp3

Because i can't give an album ,which in this case is a "book" ,properties like a track i have the following setup:i select the first track ,open RightClickForWeb With Tagging http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ickForWebh panel, go to the Amazon book page , select the text of the bookreview and press: "Lyrics" button ,now i can see the reviews in "Lyrics and Comment Viewer" http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ent+viewer
This script doesn;t show the "lyrics"field , so i can probably use a script :ExtractFields , http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 66&start=0 to get all the lyrics switched to the comment field ,which is viewable in advanced report.
But if i look at the tag outside MM i see that the comment is truncated like "Bestselling Australian novelis " ,before i switch all those tags i wonder if there would be a better way to tag and view the reviews ?
I already have a filter which only shows tracks with # 00 or 01 when report is in use ;i'd rather show no tracks at all but since MM doesn't allow usable album properties i have to tag at least one track.
Any views to how to go about this are welcome !
linn

Post by linn »

i thought there was no mask "Lyrics"field ,but i just saw in the .vbs : "Artist mask fields:
' <Name><Tracks><Albums><Authors><Conducts><Lyrics><Rating><Year><Stars><Bombs><Comment>"
but i can't get it to work ; How should i set the masks to be able to view lyrics ?
Thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Sorry, that <Lyrics> field is the number of tracks on which the artist appears as a lyricist. Currently there is no track mask field for lyrics, but I'll add it to my list.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
linn

Post by linn »

trixmoto wrote:Sorry, that <Lyrics> field is the number of tracks on which the artist appears as a lyricist. Currently there is no track mask field for lyrics, but I'll add it to my list.
This point is moot now ,i don't need the lyrics mask now .
see : http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p252101
linn

Post by linn »

Can i somehow alter the sort order in single file mode ? this is how it is sorted :

Ian Rankin A Question Of Blood
James A. Michener Alaska
Ian Rankin Beggars Banquet
Ian Rankin Black and Blue
James A. Michener Caravans

In your other script "custom report " ,it is the way i 'd like it sorted :

ian rankin A Question Of Blood (1/0)
Ian Rankin Beggars Banquet (10/9)
Ian Rankin Black and Blue (1/0)
James A. Michener Alaska (2/2)
James A. Michener Caravans (72/71)
James A. Michener Caribbean (27/27)

Thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. The "Advanced Report" groups albums by artists, and then the albums should be sorted by title, although there is also the option to sort by year.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
linn

Post by linn »

trixmoto wrote:I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. The "Advanced Report" groups albums by artists, and then the albums should be sorted by title, although there is also the option to sort by year.
I must have the wrong setting ?these are my settings :
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2727/453 ... 8130_o.jpg
the result :
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/453 ... 048d_b.jpg
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Oh sorry, yes, I see what you mean. In order that they are processed (and therefore appear in single page mode) is all artists listed alphabetically followed by all albums alphabetically. This is by design, so that it is easier to find the album that you want, but you can also drill down to the album through the artist section. You're saying that you'd rather the order the albums is processed so that it is sorted by artist and then by album?
linn

Post by linn »

trixmoto wrote:Oh sorry, yes, I see what you mean. In order that they are processed (and therefore appear in single page mode) is all artists listed alphabetically followed by all albums alphabetically. This is by design, so that it is easier to find the album that you want, but you can also drill down to the album through the artist section. You're saying that you'd rather the order the albums is processed so that it is sorted by artist and then by album?
Thank you for the fast reply , actually your script works fine in the "frame" mode for use on a pc , but i want to print a list of my books, with covers and reviews in the comment field ;that is why the single page layout.
This "sort"thing is no big deal though , i just wondered if i overlooked something.