DarkLyrics 4.5 (Updated: 2017-08-08)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: DarkLyrics 4.3 (Updated: 2016-12-31)

Postby MusicManiac92 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Hey everyone,

I am getting the same error message as some of the others mentioned.
C:\User\***\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\Darlyrics.vbs" , Line ***, Column: ***

Im running windows 7 x64 on a custom gaming laptop with no other issues ATM
I ran a malware scan to start, nothing
I checked windows update, and im good there
updated java to the latest
reinstalled darklyrics
tried to configure the settings a million different ways
reinstalled mediamonkey from scratch
ran a registry sweep to see if anything was up in there and it came back clean
went into my appdata folder and took full administrative control over the file
almost smashed my laptop, but beer worked just as well lol

So where do we go from here? I really miss darklyrics working! Im behind on my lyrics!

Thank you in advance!
Ben, RN
MusicManiac92
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: DarkLyrics 4.3 (Updated: 2016-12-31)

Postby crap_inhuman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:57 pm

MusicManiac92 wrote:Hey everyone,

I am getting the same error message as some of the others mentioned.
C:\User\***\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\Darlyrics.vbs" , Line ***, Column: ***

Im running windows 7 x64 on a custom gaming laptop with no other issues ATM
I ran a malware scan to start, nothing
I checked windows update, and im good there
updated java to the latest
reinstalled darklyrics
tried to configure the settings a million different ways
reinstalled mediamonkey from scratch
ran a registry sweep to see if anything was up in there and it came back clean
went into my appdata folder and took full administrative control over the file
almost smashed my laptop, but beer worked just as well lol

So where do we go from here? I really miss darklyrics working! Im behind on my lyrics!

Thank you in advance!
Ben, RN


Hi Ben,

i need the full error message to help you.
And the darklyrics.log may be helpful, too.
You will find it here:
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\darklyrics\

You can post it here or send it via pm.

Greetings,
Sven
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0
crap_inhuman
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany

Re: DarkLyrics 4.3 (Updated: 2016-12-31)

Postby MusicManiac92 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am

Hey crap_inhuman,

I took a few screen shots. There is no error log in the Appdata folders (i checked all 3 and unhide all files).

I took screenshots of the error in mediamonkey. It is a two part error popup.

Image
Image

I saw in the Appdata folder the darklyrics script that was there and attempted to open it. I recieved an error on that also, and took a screenshot for you also.

Image

If you need anymore info, please let me know!
MusicManiac92
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: DarkLyrics 4.3 (Updated: 2016-12-31)

Postby crap_inhuman » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi MusicManiac92,

please go into options of mediamonkey, look for darklyrics and turn off searching at metal-archives.com. And enable the log-file.
After that, try again.

Greetings,
crap_inhuman
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0
crap_inhuman
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany

Re: DarkLyrics 4.3 (Updated: 2016-12-31)

Postby MusicManiac92 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:41 pm

That seemed to do the trick! Must be a conflict i guess with that site or something. Thank you very much my friend!

crap_inhuman wrote:Hi MusicManiac92,

please go into options of mediamonkey, look for darklyrics and turn off searching at metal-archives.com. And enable the log-file.
After that, try again.

Greetings,
crap_inhuman
MusicManiac92
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: DarkLyrics 4.4 (Updated: 2017-06-20)

Postby crap_inhuman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 am

I just released a new version of this script.

The website metal-archives.com changed to https, so i have to adjust this script.


MusicManiac92 wrote:That seemed to do the trick! Must be a conflict i guess with that site or something. Thank you very much my friend!

crap_inhuman wrote:Hi MusicManiac92,

please go into options of mediamonkey, look for darklyrics and turn off searching at metal-archives.com. And enable the log-file.
After that, try again.

Greetings,
crap_inhuman


Please get the new version and re-enable metal-archives.com, it should now work. :wink:
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0
crap_inhuman
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany

Previous

Return to Need Help with Addons?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests

cron